Monday, October 18, 2010

Cookin Greens Spinach, Kale, Rapini and Designer Mix

Cookin’ Greens are dark-leafy greens that are farm picked and within six hours, double-washed, double blanched, chopped and flash frozen. There are four Cookin Greens products available which include chopped spinach, chopped kale, chopped rapini and a Designer mix which is a blend of spinach, collards, rapini, yellow bean and onion. My favorite is the kale, I would never have bought fresh kale because I have no clue what to do with it. However with Cookin Greens it is easy, I just heat up some olive oil, add garlic, add my cookin greens chopped kale, I also like to add sun dried tomatoes, diced chicken breast to make a complete meal. Cooking greens is great for a Single Gal because you can use as much as you need and put the rest back in the freezer. You can add greens to everything when you have Cookin Greens on hand, all you have to do is reach into the bag and grab a handful to toss in pasta sauce, your omelet or stir fry.

This is a great product to add to a healthy diet and the quick easy convince is just what a Single Gal needs. To give it a try look for it at a retailer near you.  





Single Gals Approved!

1 comment:

  1. I have recently picked up a bag of the Designer Mix. I was looking for frozen greens beans and saw the Cookin' Greens products on the shelf and decided to give them a try. I have to say I love the Designer mix, it is a great side dish! It so quick and easy and simply delicious, I highly recommend it!

    ReplyDelete